If you would like to expedite the loan application process, you may bring copies of the following documents, however, they are not required in order to obtain a Loan Estimate.
- Two Forms of Identification – One must be a photo ID such as a Drivers License, State ID or Passport. The secondary form of ID includes Voter Registration Card, FOID Card, Social Security Card or a Utility Bill
- Your Three Most Recent Paycheck Stubs
- Your Most Recent Two Years of Personal Tax Returns
- Your W-2’s for the Most Recent Two Years
- Bank statements for the past two months
- Investment account statements for the past two months – if applicable
- Most Recent Retirement Account Statement(s) If applicable
- Purchase Transactions – a legible copy of the Real Estate Sales Contract
- Refinance Transactions – Current Mortgage Statement, Home insurance policy information and Home equity account information – if applicable
- VA Loan Applications – a copy of your DD-214 Form or Certificate of Eligibility
This list does not cover all situations and it is possible additional information may be required.