- Faster and more secure delivery of your statement,
- Reduced risk of mail fraud and identity theft from your paper statement ending up in the wrong hands,
- Access to up to one year of your most recent online statements in a secure online environment, and
- Flexibility to view, print and save your online statements onto your computer at any time.
What Are eStatements?
An eStatement is an electronic online statement delivery system that is a quicker alternative to receiving a traditional paper statement. You will receive the same information as your paper statement but with the convenience of electronic delivery and security of reviewing in iBanking.
How eStatements Work:
In order to receive eStatements, you must first be enrolled in iBanking. If you are not currently enrolled, contact your local North Shore Trust and Savings branch or click here to enroll.
You will receive an email from North Shore Trust and Savings notifying you that your online statement has been processed and is available for review in Online Banking. Simply log into iBanking and view your full image online statement. You have the flexibility to save your statement onto your computer and print a copy at your convenience.
- View account information online anytime
- Free with any North Shore Trust and Savings checking or savings account
- More secure than mailed statements
- No filing necessary
- View past statements
- Save/print/download easily
- Green alternative to paper statements
To sign up for eStatements visit your nearest North Shore Trust and Savings branch or for the account application click here